Gunbrella is a noir-punk action-adventure set in a world dependent on a rapidly diminishing natural resource. Players take the role of a gruff woodsman on a quest for revenge, armed with the mysterious Gunbrella: a firearm that doubles as an umbrella. His investigation becomes entangled with the inner workings of ghouls and gangsters, cops and cutlists, and the fallout of corporate exploitation.
- Engage in side-scrolling action combat with a focus on maneuverability and close-quarters gunplay. Your gun is also a movement tool. Use the umbrella to glide, swing, dash, and dive
- Interrogate and speak to a cast of bizarre characters. What you learn is recorded in your investigative notebook
- Manage your resources. Find scrap and spare parts to trade for different munitions and upgrades.
- Explore various locations from a small town menaced by cult kidnappings, to a junkyard-turned-fortress ruled by a trash gang, and maybe even the mythical city of Avalon, where it's rumored that you can still see the sky.
- Uncover the mysteries of the supernatural as wraiths and monstrosities materialize in places where blood has been shed…