About the Game
Golf for Workgroups is a competently designed golf course, ball, player and cart simulation with a swing component designed to be satisfying. Includes free roaming golfer and caddy using industry standard WASD and mouse layout. Up to four players each navigate a biped around a height field texture mapped to look like a golf hole.
- Online multiplayer for up to four.
- Nine holes.
- Match, Skins, Speed, Team Skins and Team Speed modes.
- Voice and text chat.
- Carts with rockets.
- Formerly known as Golf?
- Stroke Play: Classic stroke for stroke golf scoring.
- Skins: Players compete per hole for points for a cumulative total. Ties carry over to the next hole.
- Speed: Individuals compete to put the ball in the hole the fastest.
- Team Speed: Teams compete to put the ball in the hole the fastest.
- Team Skins: Both players on a team take a shot, best ball is the start of next shot.